Accessibility at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
We are committed to identifying, removing and preventing barriers to care, services, work and learning.
If you are interested in receiving more information, or need this information in another format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you require. You may also complete a form to request documents in an accessible format, or other communication supports. We will be happy to assist you.
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Accessibility Plan
Reflects feedback provided by many community members. Areas of focus include:
- Customer Service (service animals and support persons, training for staff, access to services)
- Information & Communications (feedback processes, accessible forms, website content)
- Employment (recruitment practices, supports for employees, accommodation plans, career advancement)
- Design of Public Spaces (service counters, waiting areas, exterior paths, accessible parking).
- Request for Documentation in an accessible Format or with Communication Support
Use this form to request an accessible version of patient information material.
You are also welcome to view our Accessibility Plan 2016-Multi-year Update to learn about past accomplishments.
Our Accessibility Implementation Team works actively to implement and monitor the Accessibility Plan. Provincial standards, as well as your comments, concerns and ideas help. We welcome any feedback you may have on how we might improve accessibility.